4.08.2011

Things I Adore: Kate Spade

Kate Spade is a designer I turn to when I find myself searching for classy everyday staple items: a pair of ballet flats, a professional tote for work, or a playful, yet sophisticated, pair of earrings.

My favorite ballet flats...
 
It must be my lucky Friday. As I walked to my desk in my fav KS flats, plopped my 50 lbs work tote on my desk, turned my laptop on and checked my inbox, I came across an email (thanks to coworker IN) with subject: friends & family: 25% off + free shipping. two days only. From: katespade.com. Kate Spade is having their friends & family sale today and tomorrow, offering 25% off your entire purchase!
enjoy 25% off with code FFSPR11
 
As if I can help myself from browsing. Hehe. I immediately called for a VIH (very important huddle) with my work besties to see how we can best take advantage of this wonderful gift from Kate. 

Here are the things I adore...

The Journal Newspaper Clutch: This clutch is simply adorable, and perfect for a Sunday afternoon brunch with the gals. Inspired by The New York Times, this clutch is crafted in a paper-like fabric to resemble a rolled paper. Not only can you look fashionable for your besties during brunch, you can also look smart and beautiful on your stroll there.
 
 
 
Aimee Sunglasses: The perfect pair of black, over-sized glasses for year-round jet setting. Frames are bedecked with special details for a special touch of chic.

Solid Lola Dress: This classy dress is embellished with a bow trim at the waist, creating a figure-flattering silhouette for any figure. Totally Audrey Hepburn and perfect for a friendly dinner gathering. 
Sale ends tomorrow... happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment