4.20.2011

Love Thy Skin: Lush Cosmetics

A Lush Life

My recent transition to au naturale skin products inspired me to take this decision one step further: au naturale bath and body products. Meet Lush. For those of you who have not had the pleasure, please, do let me explain.

Lush products are hand-made from fresh, organic fruit and vegetables, essential oils and safe synthetics, using little or no preservative or packaging. Fabulous, right? I know. 

Here are the things I adore...

Almond and Coconut Smoothie: When you need a quick "make me feel sexy" fixer, slather on this luxuriously rich and moisturizing body wash.The almond oil is nutritious, with a high vitamin E content. It leaves my skin so silky soft, I fall in love with Lush every time I shower.
 
Glorious Mud: This body mask is made from Rhassoul, a clay that is usually in mud masks to deeply cleanse the skin. This mud can either be used on its own as a mask or as a combo with the Almond and Coconut Smoothie for exfoliation. This is perfect for all the jet setters heading to that bikini-appropriate happy place.

Dream Cream Body Lotion: THE body lotion for thirsty skin. It contains chamomile and lavender, which calm irritations, reduce redness and banish blotches. The thickness of the cream is perfect if you miss the sheen on your legs during colder and drier weather. Apply this cream after your luscious shower and I promise you won't regret reading this post!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you even find out about these products?!?! Thanks for the tips...makes me feel much more knowledgeable about beauty products! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi babes! This is Sunny. I decided to start a blog too, so pls follow. :)
    PS - I'm lemming the Kate Spade Jules wallet, I saw it on Gilt one day but they were gone so fast, boo.

    ReplyDelete